Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Official Hair care challenge- Including Biotin, Horsetail, and MSM


Hello Everyone! Long time no see on this end. Sorry for the delay, the life and times of a student! Anywho, I just wanted to come on and inform you that shortly after the posting of my last blog, I started my own Personal hair care challenge that consists of taking Biotin (5000mg), MSM (1500mg), and Horsetail (500mg) Everyday for three months. I was already taking these vitamins as it is, however I wanted to officially start the challenge, to sort of make it official and document any growth and progression. October 9th marks the day that I started the challenge. Check out the video below where I listed all the "Details of my challenge.






It is now November 21, and I am almost two months in, and I have already seen growth in my hair. 

How many inches did I grow, you ask?

Well let the videos speak for them self...



Want to Join me on this challenge? It's not too late...If you were to join me within the last month of the challenge, i'm sure that you would see a difference!

Are there are any healthy hair care regimens that have optimized your hair health and growth?
Any tips that you have learned to promote healthy hair? Let me in on it..

xoLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment