Tuesday, November 27, 2012

MOISTURIZING YOUR HAIR WITH BOX BRAIDS- FOR CURLY GIRLS

So, as you can see, I had my XL Box braids similar Solange's hair style. I loved it so much because it is so easy to, really get in there an moisturize my scalp with.  Now, this was not just an opportunity to really be able to moisturize my scalp but to also be able to give my hair as a whole more attention while it was parted. It was just a lot more easier to manage. Since the hair was already parted, it was a matter of applying the product, as where as where and how to apply the product. For example, I only applied the product for the most part, up to where my hair stopped. I didn't want to waste product on places that my hair was not.

The products that I used go from Tresemme Naturals, S curl    curl activator, to Doo gro growth oil, and Jojoba oil as well. If you want to see all of the products that I used as well as the technique that I used to achieve this look, take a look at the video ...


How do you moisturize your hair while it's braided?
What techniques do you use to moisturize it?

xoLJ


No comments:

Post a Comment