Thursday, November 22, 2012

Where's my Curl Pattern???- How to "Train" your curls

Just started you TWA? 

Wondering why you have no Curl pattern?

Waiting for your luscious curl pattern to shine through?

I have some tips that have proven to help me to expose my TWA curls to shine through...

The #1 Key factor is moisture. Moisture, in every form (except frizz) is your best friend. Your hair needs to dissolve moisture from the inside out. What exactly do I mean by that...Intake of lots of water, and some odorless fish oil. Now, for the exterior aspect, Hair lotions. Just like our skin, we cannot just moisturize with oils, our pores will not dissolve it the way they should. In order for our skin to be moisturized properly, we need a lotion, or creme base formula that has a first main ingredient of Water. After applying a lotion of your choice, you may proceed to sealing you hair strands with an oil of your choice.

The next thing to be mindful of when trying to bring out your curl pattern is to avoid manipulation with hair tools, such as combs. I typically do not comb my hair and I detangle in the shower with my fingers. If you have an amazing conditioner, this should be easy. Check out the video for more details...





The hair products that I use are:


  1. Carol's daughter healthy hair butter
  2. Jojoba oil
  3. Shea butter oil
  4. Shea moisture products 
  5. Vitale Olive oil root therapy



What are your go to products for moisture, and how do you maintain your curlies?

xoLJ




No comments:

Post a Comment