Friday, November 23, 2012

Deep conditioning With Lela's jam-Watch as I take you step by step through my deep conditioning process


Finished all your cleaning? Got your Sunday dinner ready? Ok great, because now it's time to take care of our mane. Time to deep condition!

My main staples in my deep conditioning regimen are:

  1.  Jojoba oil
  2.  Honey
  3. Tresemme Naturals
  4.  Shea butter oil
  5. bonnet dryer 
  6. deep conditioning plastic cap


This combination is enriched with oils that are essential for maximum moisture. The honey creates an extreme amount of softness, and makes it all the more easier for me to finger detangle my strands. Tresemme naturals applies the slick that I need to aid in detangling as well. See the video for detailed steps...


What products do you use for deep conditioning?
Do you have any favorites that just make you exhale?
Do you use hair tools such as combs, etc?

xoLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment