Saturday, February 2, 2013

How to install XL (Solange, Poetic Justic) box braids on natural hair

It is winter time now, and women around the world are doing what they can to protect their hair. I find that my hair thrives the best when it is being left alone. Typically throughout the winter, even when my hair was relaxed, I found different ways to protect it. One of the ways that I would protect my hair in the winter is that I would have my hair professionally braided. Now, I find that now in my natural state, I do not keep the styles in as long. With that being said, I no longer find it necessary to continue to spend an arm and a leg to to protect my hair...Especially when I can just do it myself.

The first time that I installed the XL box braids into my natural hair, is one of the most liberating things that I had done for myself. To know that I can have the luxury of doing such a wonderful. protective style, the way that I like it made me excited as you can imagine. You can have that luxury to!




Peep the video below in which I give a tutorial on how to install some gorgeous XL box braids right at home, for under $20!



Have you installed braids into your hair before?
If so, what style did you do?
What type of hair did you use? Synthetic or human?

xoLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment